Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chinese Proverbs

Chinese Proverbs :There are all pretty child in the world who bring smiles in your life And every mothers has it as a gift from god. A smile of these kids will gain you ten more years of life..
  • A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
  • A childs life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.
  • A fool judges people by the presents they give him
  • A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
  • A wise man is able to adapt to the surprises of life as water to the decanter it is poured in.
  • Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still
  • Deep doubts, deep wisdom... small doubts, little wisdom...
  • Do good, reap good... do evil, reap evil...
  • Each generation will reap what the former generation has sown
  • Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
  • He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.
  • I hear, I forget I see, I remember I do, I understand.
  • If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
  • One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade.
  • Strong souls have willpower, weak ones only desires.
  • Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
  • The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth.
  • When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.

0 comments:

Chinese New Year Cards © 2011-12. Template Design by Blogger Templates ||Privacy Policies